Plant Performance Services LLC (P2S) handles the unexpected. When an incident occurs that causes damage to a plant, typically this damage is due to the presence of fire. The fire could originate from numerous sources, such as a gas leak, oil spill, material or equipment failure and even operator error. We take time to understand your view of the incident and the far reaching impact on your operations. Our strength lies in bringing an objective and analytical approach to the incident. We have the knowledge to guide you through what can be a difficult process for the community, staff and craft workers.
P2S knows that time is critical if the plant is to be made "safe" and operational in the shortest duration possible. There are many activities unique to emergency rebuild projects that must occur to support the plant reinstatement. P2S is the leader in fire rebuilds and can help guide you through the steps that need to be taken to handle the emergency quickly and cost-effectively.
Experienced and Fast
For any unexpected event, the ability to react quickly is critical. P2S is a proven performer in rapid mobilization. We respond quickly with equipment and experienced craft personnel.
Site Survey Visit
In order to develop an overview of the situation, we first conduct a site survey visit. This is the first step in determining the appropriate course of action, which usually includes these activities:
- Alignment and planning meeting - (preliminary scope of work, roles and current known critical path items)
- Critical front-end activities
- Damage Assessment Program (API 571 with enhancements)
- Review of deliverables from Damage Assessment Program
- Determine insurance documentation required
- Develop initial Scope of Work
Damage Assessment Program
The core of our process is the Damage Assessment Program. Within this program we document the following items:
- Temperature profile drawing
- Equipment exposure lists for mechanical and electrical
- Physical boundaries of the damaged area
- Preliminary repair/refurbishment, demolition and replacement scope
- Improvement list (plant upgrades)